Metaldreamgirls 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
yes, the one guy in the Netherlands who is causing troubles in the Guestbook for 2 years manipulted the girls' voting. I'm in conctact w/ Wacken-Martin and he told me this.

This is really stupid...

WarriorPrincess

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2003
NM i.d.Opf.
Website besuchen
Thordis V. schrieb:
yes, the one guy in the Netherlands who is causing troubles in the Guestbook for 2 years manipulted the girls' voting. I'm in conctact w/ Wacken-Martin and he told me this.

This is really stupid...
Is he also the guy who voted that many times for/ against some girls???
Well...
after girls named Shizo, gnoff and so on, we hab guys with bras named carina and stuf like that...
I'm now just trying to put my screenshots online :D

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
WarriorPrincess schrieb:
Is he also the guy who voted that many times for/ against some girls???
Well...
after girls named Shizo, gnoff and so on, we hab guys with bras named carina and stuf like that...
I'm now just trying to put my screenshots online :D

seems so... this is why the vote was set back.
It's so stupid anyway... I mean the photo shooting - it's a nice experience, but it's not worth to manipulate the whole thing...