Metal Radio

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
DAS war der Thread den ich suchte, also alles nochmal und dahinter noch eins mehr:

Hey Rapture Crue!
Whats goin on everyone?
Well first I have to say thanks to everyone for listing their asses off lately we have had some of our biggest days ever this month!We will for sure break the 2,000 hours listning time this month and that was a goal of ours so thanks so much!We have also just passed the 6,000 listners mark I hope by the end of next month to be sitting at 10,000 listners and my next goal is 5,000 hours in a month listning time.This is going to take a focused effort on your part tell your friends about Rapture and most of all when you log on JUST LEAVE IT ON!,When you sit down at your computer just turn up the volume and BAM! Metal on demand!Listen at work (alot of our listners listen at work!)And at school we are on 24/7!!!!!!!

Anyone who has been in the Metal industry for long knows who the mighty BRUTALISM.com is and BRUTALISM has chosen Rapture as its official online radio station if you are not aware of Twan and BRUTALISM be sure and check out www.brutalism.com it is the most amazing metal resource page on the net!

Rapture is offering alot of services for all of you bands out there we have Website and Cd art desighners standing by to hook that ass up(www.contortedangel.com) and also if you want to advertise your band on Rapture or advertise your next show/fest we have the people to make the commercial you want! (studionovember@aol.com) These services are cheap and affordable we want to help you guys we have no reason to take your money Rapture makes no profit,So go use these services!

Before I get to the Top 15 I have to tell ya I pulled a fasat one on all of you! I have actually left out the Number one requested and rated song of the past week because it was not labeld because iI wanted to see what all of you thought of it.See I thought I would do an experiment and well the resluts are very,very interesting over the past week I have recieved a ton of emails and request for "Guess Who" and well after I list the Top 15 I will fill you in on who you really voted Number One...........

1.Graveworm-Fear of the Dark
2.Dark Tranqulity-The Wonders at Your Feet
3.Walls of Jerhico-All Hail The Dead
4.Divinity Destroyed-Sweet Heresy (Rapture Underground,Check these guys out!)
5.Testament-Into The Pit
6.In Flames-Dead Alone
7.Teful-Renegate from The Soul (Rapture Metal from Cuba)
8.Slayer-Behind the Crooked Cross
9.Our Dying Moment-The Scarlet Letter
10.Black Label Society-Crazy or High (Brand new Cut!)
11.Lyzanxia-Glass Bones
12.Moonsorrow-Unohdusken
13.Nightwish-She is My Sin
14.Opeth-Windowpane
15.Amorphis-Better Undead
Ok Hold your breat time for who you really voted Number one........................Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slipknot!
So everyone I really struggled on wheteher to play this becuase usually I get hate mail when I play Slipknot but it recieved a 5star Rating and ann overwhelming amount of request.So what should I do?
Anyhow you know the email raptureradio@msn.com get those request flowing and get to the forum asap!

Sicker than a sheep in Spandex-
Wes

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Adressen:

SnakeNetmetalradio ; rustymetal ; Radiodiscovery ; psycho circus radio ; powerplant ; noise hour ; metropolisradio ; metaltoninfinity ; metalmeltdown ; metal heart ; massabrutto ; massabruto ; la hora de la carniceria ; hellhole ; hardradio ; MetaIradio666@aol.com ; feel the noize ; eclipsemetalico ; decibels quebec ; darkest-dreams ; corpusdelicti ; broekrock ; bizarre-radio.de

AND:

Greets
Graveyard Shift Radio show thanks all the bands who sent us their music.
Below is the a list of all the new bands that are now on our play list. We support all genres of Metal. We are on every Friday night at 12 midnight in the far northern end of California. If you would like to have your music played or know someone who is interested in having their band played on our show, send your music to

Graveyard Shift Radio
1738 Laurel st.
Chico Ca. 95928
USA
send flyers and promotional materials ( stickers ect ) and we will put them in our local record stores.
Here is the list of the bands who have supported us in promoting the
Metal Underground by sending in their music.
Malefic
Deforge
Cunt Grinder
Profanation
Merendine Atomiche
Snow Thorn
Maternachina
Sanguinary
Calm Insanity
No Locust
Terminal Decent
Scavenger
Dope Stars
Frozen Shadows
Deeds of Flesh
Disharmony
Resurrected
Devils Whorehouse
Meatshits
The New Plague
Avenger
Sacramental Sachem
Signs of Dying
Hell Crew
Fuelblooded
Deforge
Abominant
Hysteria
Lugosis Needle
Melechesh
Ravenous
Sloth Frenzy
Spiteful
World of lies
Sanitys Void
Space Oddyssey
Sons of Chaos
Utopia Banished
Kaos
Detrimentum Divine Rapture
Imperial Crystaline Entombment
Crimson Massacre
Intestinal Strangulation
Eyecon
Wolf cry
Dogma inc.
Raspatul
The Crushers
Kuru
Chton
Gore Face
Kalopsia
Spawn of Possesion
Dungortheb
Blacklodge
Psycotogen
Mapel Cross
Orkrist
Deeds of Flesh
Shrine of Scars
Keloid
Honey for Christ
Vile
Atrocious Devoured
Evil Incarnate
Bane of Existence
Suppository
Pagan Winter
The Seventh Gate
Necro Lord
Stand Aside
Putrid Pile
Morrigan
Victim
Stomach
Resurected
Trivium
Profanation
Stigma
Rain
Apostacy
Septuagiant
Inhumate
Ramesses
Ravaged
Spiral Madness
Eternal Tragedy
Wind
Empty
Dark Faith
Sauron
Shemhamphorash
Corpse vomit
Pinata Lazer
Time Requiem
Thralldom
Leash Law
Crisis
Ragnarok
Agabus
Inveracity
Liturgy
Brodequin
King
Corior

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please respond with remove

Banshee

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Nov. 2001
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Original geschrieben von TALKHEAVY
Moin altes Weib! Dich trifft man auch nur morgens, was?

Nein, abends bin ich auch mal online.
doom _metal Radio? Das hoert sich cool an. Gibt's da bestimmte Zeiten? [/B]

Nein, anmachen und reinhören. Habe aber den Eindruck, als wenn morgens eher die ruhigeren Sachen laufen und spätabends dann die extremere Mucke.

S_dzha_Raidri

24 Nov. 2001
316xx
THREADRECYCLING!!!!!!!!!

POMMIRADIO, wenn das nich niedlich klingt weiß ich auch nich ;-)

klickt ihr hier

eben lief CC, jetzt läuft... hammerfall, macht aber nix :) die spieln wohl alles

Rain

16 Nov. 2004
Hey cool. Das hat mich auf die Idee gebracht mal wieder hardradio anzumachen. Und es ist immer noch so geil!:)