Metal Hammer Wacken Special 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Hi!
I saw that the german edition of the Metal Hammer Magazine out in September came with a Wacken special suplement.
I tried to find the magazine all over the internet, but I only found the english edition which had no special suplement. I live in Spain, and here the Metal Hammer hadn't the special suplement neither.
Do anyone of you know if the german edition of the magazine can be bought (or found :p) out of Germany?

Thank you!

PS: By the way, Wacken 2011 it's getting hot even before Wacken 2010 turns completely cold ;), don't you think so?.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi!
I saw that the german edition of the Metal Hammer Magazine out in September came with a Wacken special suplement.
I tried to find the magazine all over the internet, but I only found the english edition which had no special suplement. I live in Spain, and here the Metal Hammer hadn't the special suplement neither.
Do anyone of you know if the german edition of the magazine can be bought (or found :p) out of Germany?

Thank you!

PS: By the way, Wacken 2011 it's getting hot even before Wacken 2010 turns completely cold ;), don't you think so?.

Austria, Switzerland, Luxemburg, and with a bit of luck, in the East Cantons of Belgium. So... no.