Metal bars in Hamburg

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Don't know if this question has been asked yet, but I searched and didn't find.

Anyway, I was wondering since after woa, most people are going to go back to hamburg and explore the city/drink. Are there are specific "metal" bars in Hamburg? If so, any particular ones you'd recommend? In Helsinki, I went to Stage Bar and Inferno and the whole concept of a truly metal bar really was appealing.

edit: Just as I posted this, a friend linked me to ballroom-hamburg.de apparently a good one.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Don't know if this question has been asked yet, but I searched and didn't find.

Anyway, I was wondering since after woa, most people are going to go back to hamburg and explore the city/drink. Are there are specific "metal" bars in Hamburg? If so, any particular ones you'd recommend? In Helsinki, I went to Stage Bar and Inferno and the whole concept of a truly metal bar really was appealing.

edit: Just as I posted this, a friend linked me to ballroom-hamburg.de apparently a good one.

http://www.metaltravelguide.com/mtg/

just search on hamburg ;)