Merchandise - Please Help 2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
HI ALL

Can anyone please help me?? I really want to purchase a Wacken Poster from 2002 from when I went. I live in Australia and need to get it sent to me..Im not fussed how much it costs for just a poster. But cant seem to find one on this site. Does anyone know what luck I will have in finding one? I want one similar to 2001 (with the bands listed on it!)

anyones help is greatly appreciated!!

cheers

\m/

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by strappingchick
HI ALL

Can anyone please help me?? I really want to purchase a Wacken Poster from 2002 from when I went. I live in Australia and need to get it sent to me..Im not fussed how much it costs for just a poster. But cant seem to find one on this site. Does anyone know what luck I will have in finding one? I want one similar to 2001 (with the bands listed on it!)

anyones help is greatly appreciated!!

cheers

\m/

I have one, I can send it to you for free if you give me your address.

gnoff..u r just way too cool!!! man if you could send me one i would be so delighted!! you are a kind person...THANK U SO MUCH..it may cost you a bit in postage though, so are you sure you dont want me to send you a money order or something?? Plus you would need to put it in a post pack tube thing so it doesnt get squashed?? The reason I want one is I want to frame it and make a collage with all my photos from Wacken 2002 so i have something to look at forever!

Anyway I will give you my email address gnoff...and email me and I will then give you my address.

electriceye@hn.ozemail.com.au

once again, thank you so much!!

and thanks for your help everyone else! I did actually try metaltix but they didnt have what im looking for.

cheers

\m/

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
from sweden to Aussie..ouch

i still got to try and look for the Slayer DVD, any news ppl?

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, now the poster is in the swedish mail, will start moving towards Australia tonight and will hopefully not take to long to get there, and still be in one piece :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Thank you, you are very kind :)

Did get the email as well.

As I said,m the postage cost was about the same as a beer at Wacken, not very much money :)

I hope it will get there fast and in one piece and that you like it also ;)