Maybe not going to WOA 2003 + stuff

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
I believe it'll be imposible for me to go to next WOA, since i'll be attending a summer school course in Norway from 28th of June 'till the 8th of August and i don't know the studying plan yet.

To the Hamburgers & Sodomy&Lust: i also believe that i'm not going to study in Hamburg next year. Eventually, I'll be going to Sweden (anyway, it's closer to Hamburg than where i am now :p )

Sodomy, Juan Camacho is the new coach for my team SL Benfica :)

Wackianne, i lost your address.....

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Oh, Alex, I hope you can manage to come to Wacken....... And about Hamburg, if you'll be in Sweden (you traitor!!! :p ;)), we can arrange something to have some beers in Copenhagen (more or less it's in the middle :))

I have the same problem, I'm not sure if I'll be in Wacken next year, because of lack of money, but I'll try it thoroughly

And it's not Juan Camacho!!! It's José Antonio Camacho!!! :):)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Lvistanno: Please say Gothenburg ;)

*lives 20 km north of Gothenburg*

If I go to WOA, depends on the bands, I mean, they must be convincing good.

For now, there are some of ther bands

*wishes mopre better bands*

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
OK, here´s one Hamburger, finally... noticed it, Lvsitanno. Pity! Big pity!!!
well, but if you change your mind or you manage to go to WOA, let us know :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
that should be fun as well - hope you´ll show it to me too IF I ever come to Gothenburg! (nothing planned yet...)