Marduk?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

BlaspheMouse

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
Marduk headlining? You most be joking right? I don't think they sell as many albums as Iced earth (Iced Earth NOT being sell-outs) and please... what's up with the corpse paint? Trying to hide their ugly bitchin' faces behind some paint?

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I just said my opinion.I think that power metal is obsolete and most of power bands have nothing to say anymore.I would say it is necrophilia.Fuck the same corpse all the time,in many different ways,but it is still the same corpse as on the begining :D:D:D

I won't listen to the same bands as I do now in the future.When I will feel they are doing the same shit as many years ago,I will find another band which won't be so archaic :D

BlaspheMouse

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
you've got a point there. That's why I stopped listening to helloween and that shit. Things like Masterplan adn Running Wild didn't steal their music from another band. they stayed original.

But I have to say that Black Metal is kinda doing the same thing, knowing there isn't enough room to evolve in that direction. Black Metal will always be about bashing the drums, raping the guitars and screaming it out.