MANOWAR haters can relax now...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
...as the Kings of Metal will apparently not be making an appearance at Wacken this year:

MANOWAR TO HEADLINE EARTHSHAKER FEST 2005
Saturday - December 25, 2004

Get ready heavy-metal fans—The Kings Of Metal MANOWAR return to Germany to headline EARTHSHAKER FEST 2005. This will be MANOWAR's only festival performance in Germany in 2005. In addition to their one-of-a-kind pure-power performance on July 23, MANOWAR will design an incredible state of the art PA system, stage and light show that is guaranteed to establish EARTHSHAKER FEST as Germany's premier outdoor heavy-metal event.

EARTHSHAKER FEST began in 2003 when the team of Common Ground Media set out to create a festival unlike any other, with earthshaking bands and the highest commitment to fans. Common Ground Media achieved their goal in 2003 and 2004, but they wanted to raise the bar by bringing in the only band that could literally SHAKE THE EARTH. It is no secret that MANOWAR are the loudest band in the world. With MANOWAR as headliner and a superior lineup of bands playing throughout the weekend, this year's festival promises to be bigger, better and louder than ever. Legendary rock promoter/record producer Rainer Hansel brought MANOWAR and EARTHSHAKER FEST together, knowing both were committed to presenting the highest quality production and creating the ultimate festival experience for fans. He was quoted as saying that "The time has come for the fans of open air shows to finally receive what they deserve and there is only one band I have ever worked with that has always given their all to the fans and that is MANOWAR."

MANOWAR's Joey DeMaio says, "We will literally shake the earth and the world will once again see the power of the greatest fans in the world. There is only ONE festival to attend in Germany in 2005." And the earth will shake with fans from all over the world attending MANOWAR's first ever MEGA FAN CONVENTION, to take place at EARTHSHAKER FEST 2005. This convention is organized by Theo and Marjo Verdooren of WORLD WIDE WEB WARRIORS, MANOWAR's 230,000-strong fan club, and will draw fans from over 13 countries for daily activities that will bring them up close and personal with the band. Marjo says, "This will be an unbelievable event for the fans and it is a dream come true for us."

EARTHSHAKER FEST 2005 is scheduled for July 21-23 in Geiselwind. Watch for more exciting surprises as the date draws near and more bands are announced. Updates can be found at www.earthshaker-fest.com, www.manowar.com, and the World Wide Web Warriors site, www.manowar.nl.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Manowar are a bunch of cocks and can fuck off and die for I care..Joey de maggot is a tosser. Majesty shit all over Monobore. Hail to England my arse! get fucked you bunch of cunts if you keep coming out with retarded bullshit like we aint true enough. Fuck off.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
wow what a hate fueled post there! :D hammered gods would have been proud! :D

Damn man, i'm impressed! You should form a metal band, and put all that hate and anger into writing the most intense over-the-top metal music the world has ever heard. Then you could tour England, dedicate an album to your English fans, and years later, when you're selling out soccer stadiums in Brazil, you can turncoat on them and talk about how the English aren't true anymore.

How 'bout it?

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Warthog schrieb:
Damn man, i'm impressed! You should form a metal band, and put all that hate and anger into writing the most intense over-the-top metal music the world has ever heard. Then you could tour England, dedicate an album to your English fans, and years later, when you're selling out soccer stadiums in Brazil, you can turncoat on them and talk about how the English aren't true anymore.

How 'bout it?

That sounds great sir! wanna be our manager! :D

Night Rocker

8 Jan. 2005
Get Crazy on a saturday night

We need David Hasselhoff in Wacken 2005!
Since Mambo Kurt and Lotto King Karl sucked so badly we need some sexy style!

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
hannes86 schrieb:
propably i'm the only one with this opinion, but i am very satisfied, that manowar is coming to germany. but you stay away, when you not like them.

And they are also bunch of tossers who believe england is not true enough which is a load of retarded bullshit if you ask me. Hail to england ??? yeah right what a load of shit! :p

Manowar can fuck right off for all i care :D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
you know, I'll come out and say that I fucking love Manowar, but I'm not about to defend anything and everything they say. Especially that "there is only one festival to attend in Germany in 2005" bullshit... after Mr. DeMaio was gushing about how great Wacken was after Dio's set last year.

Then again, he did implore us to go back to our tents to rock, drink, and fuck "in the name of Dio" when there were still more bands left to go... who knows what somebody slipped in his drink.

I can't fault Mr. Wolf for his opinions...the fact that Joey DeMaio is now writing off an entire nation as "not true enough" after that particular country's metal press is what MADE the band to begin with (Manowar would be nowhere if Kerrang hadn't hyped the living shit out of them back in '83/'84) is pure, unadulterated bollocks.

Whatever... Manowar are a laugh riot, and are the sort of hilariously stupid fun I enjoy so much... and "Hail and Kill" still kills.

I think I'll go to this festival too.