Lvsitanno?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by xpet
But I wanted to say that this here is just a great
community - somebody is missing and everybody starts searching for him. Just cool :)

Yeah, I hope that we can maintain it. Its weird how some internet communities disapear out of nowhere, while others kepp going and going for years...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I just wanted to say that although the last Lvsitanno's post was made on the 8th of the current month, the last time he was online was the 12th (just seen it in my "message tracking").

8 days without posting for a bored addict as me would be something to worry about, but I don't think Lvsitanno is an addict, he has been some days without posting on several occasions.

*trying to be optimistic*

I agree this community kicks asses!!

edit: just seen that thordis' number of posts is the height of the Everest mountain. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Hey people!
Well, thank you a lot for being worried, i really apreciated it and it's sort of unexpected for me.
Anyway, i haven't been posting because i'm just too tired and pissed off with my current way of life (not my job to say if i'm stupid OR plain mad :p ) but anyway i'm cutting with a lot of things and that's why i don't post like i used too. Also i'm on vacations at my parents' house, so i can't go online that often. I'll try to post some more in September... anyway, the best way to keep in contact is by PM or email (witchcraft_prod@hotmail.com).

Thank you guyz, hope to meet you in better conditions next year...

Btw, was anyone on the beer booth/market (near the Pauliner garden) after Kreator?

Prost!

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Welcome back Lvsitanno!

Originally posted by Lvsitanno

Btw, was anyone on the beer booth/market (near the Pauliner garden) after Kreator?

Prost!

No...in another thread I asked you what happend at the Pauliner garden but I guess that you didnt see it.

So....what happend?

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
It's fucking cool to hear from Lvsitanno again....

Hails my friend!! I hope you find your way!

Stay in touch once in a while!

@Lysitanno: Wasn't you one of these crazy people who came to us on thursday.....yes you was.... :D:D:D:D:D:D
It was realy cool meeting you and the others there, so don't worry about whats disturbing you right now, in anyway it'll be gone somewhen somehow...

And when you feel realy bad, allways think of the big and crazy Metalfamilie you're in...

Lets GRIND the planet.....!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico

!!Shocking News!!
---> I have stopped smoking and....... i have cut my hair....

Wow.... radical changes dude!!!! You'll have to post another picture at Metal Princess' site..... I guess you're unrecognizable by now.

What's next... stop drinking??? ;) :D Hope not :D

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
!!Shocking News!!
---> I have stopped smoking and....... i have cut my hair....

Ow dear, Lvsitanno! Indeed shocking! :eek:
I remember when we had a chat before Wacken you would almost have killed for a cigarette :). Well, I´m trying to stop, too - but I won´t cut my hair!!
Umm, well, hope you´ll find the way of life that fits best on you!