@ Lucretia

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
yeah!

and by the way this is spam!

why cos, the WHOLE of the threads in th first page are all posted by...Dittohead. ME!

:D :D :D

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
hell, yeah, got them yesterday. But I had a few probs with the forum and had to sort out some private shit, so sorry for not speaking to you!
Big THANKS!!! :) Cool stuff, specially that Orcus CDs!! Though I have to admit I only had the time to listen to them once ;)

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
hell, yeah, got them yesterday. But I had a few probs with the forum and had to sort out some private shit, so sorry for not speaking to you!
Big THANKS!!! :) Cool stuff, specially that Orcus CDs!! Though I have to admit I only had the time to listen to them once ;)

I'll try to tell Rich(the vocalist) from Orcus that they have a new fan the next I see them.He did tell me that you can see them on the Overkill DVD "Wreck Everything".

I'll look around for their CD's so I can give ya the link to the band site.