Lost honeymoon camera red lumix Panasonic

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ryan king

14 Aug. 2014
Hi wacken metal heads,

Me and the wife lost are little red lumix Panasonic camera on the last night at wacken, tried going to the lost and found but it was not there at that time so we called again in the morning but they had closed up and sent every thing to some holding place we have tried to contact them a tone of time but no reply (info@amt-schenefeld.de) we know it would be a long shot that the camera was there or even handed in so we thought we would try here.

We don't give a shit about the camera just the memory card it has all the photos of our honeymoon this summer, metaldays, wacken!!!!!

It would be amazing to get the photos back as we have nothing from our honeymoon otherwise. My wife is totally heart broken and destroyed we lost it.

Plz help if you can and spread this thread around as much as possible. We would be forever great full.

Thanks
Ryan

Ryan king

14 Aug. 2014
Thanks for the reply but sadly that's not us. My wife has green and black hair and I have a lot of tattoos and piercings.

Thanks so much for trying to help it means a lot

transporthummel

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Juli 2007
Bad Vilbel
www.in-exile.de
Okay, that really sucks. I'm very sorry to hear this happened to you.

According to the website of the lost-property office Schenefeld, which is the place all the found stuff gets transfered to after the festival, you should write an email to ecklebe@amt-schenefeld.de containing the following information:

• What kind of item has been lost
  • Detailed description of the lost item
  • Individual attributes of the lost item
  • If available, a photo of the lost item (in your case, a photo from an online shop showing your camera would be enough)

You should also include your current postal address to which the camera / SD-card can be sent. They also point out that you will have to pay for the postal charges.

This is the website (in German) where I got the information from:
http://www.amt-schenefeld.de/news/13/246822/aktuelles/fundsachen-fundbüro-wacken-open-air.html

So maybe it just was the wrong email address? You should try again. They also mention that due to the many requests, the whole process can take some time. So don't give up hope just yet.

Greetings from Germany & good luck!