LORDI 2008 in Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
Dear Metalheads,

We are sad to announce that LORDI have to cancel their performance at
Wacken Open Air 2007, because they got a great offer to perform at this years Ozzfest.

We already found a great replacement and will announce them at 16th may.

So stay tuned.

As follows the official statement from LORDI management:

"It is with deep and genuine regret that LORDI are forced to cancel their scheduled appearance at this year's Wacken Open Air. The band has been offered a headline, main stage slot at this year's Ozzfest, and so are unable to leave that tour in order to perform at Wacken. The band wish to sincerely apologise to the booker, the organizers, and especially their fans for this situation, but their hands are tied. LORDI look forward to performing at Wacken in the near future." Kindest Regards, Jim Morewood

But the LORDY theme is not over. So we already booked them for
W:O:A 2008 (July 31 - Aug 2).

Yours
W:O:A Team

Weiterlesen...

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
We already found a great replacement and will announce them at 16th may.

On my sister's birthday (16th May), I will check the site.
And I expect to see GWAR.
If I do not see GWAR, then I expect to see a decent true metal band.

If I do not see GWAR or a decent true metal band, and instead, see a metalcore band, I am going to kill something.

You have been warned.

Sneltrekker

12 Feb. 2007
Of course the replacement will not be GWAR. Because the replacement will come from a neighbour country of finland. :D

Hearing rumors of Sabaton? Any chance you know more?

If it's Sabaton ... I'd go insane. My favorite live band :D Saw em three times this year and a fourth and fifth time before Wacken. :p Wacken would make it a nice 6 times in a year

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
It better be good, Gwar would be a good replacement as they do know how to have a great time
If its someone like trivium i dont think ill bother coming to wacken, all depends on this slot so i hope its good :)

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
*high fives to Daath and MetalViking*

GWAR would be an awesome replacement 'cuz their live show is just fucking crazy :D
I've seen it twice.. I'd like to make it three :)

Cuz I've seen Alice Cooper's show twice and should be seeing him a third time in November..
So why not make GWAR three this year?

The Wacken organisers should do it just because I said that.
It's the only way I will forgive them for the metalcore.

Unless they can book Judas Priest.. that'd be pretty fucking cool.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Seriously there is no discussion needed about who shall replace Lordi, because any (serious metal-) band will be better than them...