Lord Of The Rings

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
Various topics:

1- Of you all, who has read all the LOTR books?
2- What's your favourite character?And region/land?
3- What do you think of the first movie?
4- Has anyone played the games yet?

Now it's your turn ;)

1 - Read the Hobbit, the LOTR trilogy, The book of lost tales 1 and 2. Have bought Silmarillion, Unfinished tales and a collection of "Appendix A-F, Tom Bombadill, Tree and leaf" but not read these yet.

2 - Sam, he gives but expect nothing in return and always stay true.

3 - The first movie (Peter JAckson's version) is great, but the extended version on DVD is even better than the version that was on the big screen.

4 - I have seen some of the games in action, but not played them myself.

I can mention that I've also wathed the cartoons "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings", they are fun to watch, but not really well made.

I have also listened to the BBC radio dramatizations of both The Hobbit and the trilogy. I first read the trilogy at age 7, but remember that it was quite hard to get through. It was first after reading David Eddings in the early 90's that I read the LOTR again and really fell in love with it.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Re: Re: Lord Of The Rings

Originally posted by gnoff

I can mention that I've also wathed the cartoons "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings", they are fun to watch, but not really well made.

I absolutely HATE those cartoons! I tried to watch LOTR, I really did, but I couldnt go on any longer after the first battle with the Orcs. As "The Hobbit" didnt get any better, it only lasted in my VCR player for about 5 minutes.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
Various topics:

1- Of you all, who has read all the LOTR books?
2- What's your favourite character?And region/land?
3- What do you think of the first movie?
4- Has anyone played the games yet?
1- I started reading the 1st book, but I gave it up (not my cup of tea)

2- Huruk Hais :D (or however it's written)

3- I prefer Braindead and Bad Taste

4- I got stuck with the old Super Mario Bros. That's the newest game I've played.

Jorma

3 Apr. 2002
Nord-westliche Sümpfe
Website besuchen
@ Sodomy&Lust: It's a pitty you haven't read on. Though I like the first book, the second is even GREATER ! (Just mention: Helm's Deep...)

1) I'm just reading the third part, think I'll finish it this weekend. Then I#m going to read "News from Middle-Earth" (by Christopher Tolkien) and the "Silmarillion" of course"

2) Not easy to name a favourite character 'cause they are so different and everyone has something interesting about him/her.
If I have to choose one it would probably be Eowyn 'cause it was really a great scene when she tried to threat the Lord of the Nazgul. Favourite place probably the old forest but it's almost as hard as choosing a fav. character.

3) The movie is really a master-piece. Of course you have to change some aspects but they kept as close as possible. I'm reading some books and taking some course in how to write a (good) script and making a book a movie is the hardest job. I#m looking forward to 17th of Dec. then I#m going to see both parts in one night !

4) Can't say anything about the games 'cause I haven't play one of them yet.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Jorma
@ Sodomy&Lust: It's a pitty you haven't read on. Though I like the first book, the second is even GREATER ! (Just mention: Helm's Deep...)
Well, I'm not very much into that kind of literature...... Some weeks ago I finished reading LOLITA, a book of real Sodomy and Lust!! :D:D