Looking for a ticket in the Netherlands!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Jochemvwaarde

17 Juli 2017
Hi there,

I'm looking to buy one ticket for the festival. I would like to meet somewhere and do the trade in person.

I'm located in Breda, Netherlands, but can travel to all nearby cities (Rotterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Amsterdam)

Please let me know if you're interested!

Hallo iedereen,

Ik ben op zoek naar een kaartje voor het festival, maar zou dit graag persoonlijk willen afhandelen. Dus niet via de post ofzo. Ik woon in Breda, maar kan naar andere steden toe reizen als het nodig is.

Alvast bedankt.

Jochem

Darthvally

18 Juli 2017
Hi there,

I'm not from the Netherlands but I would like to sell you a 3 Days All In Ticket from Germany! You can pay via Paypal (which is safe for you and me) or I can send an insured cash on delivery shipmend via DHL to you aswell (hope that is the right translation, the package is sent to you and you pay on arrival with the ticket in your hands) =) Hope this helps, just write a pn or answer the thread and we can talk about it. =)

Greetings

Darthvally

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.