Looking for a 2017 Wacken Patch

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
16 Aug. 2019
Hey friends ... Looking to see if anyone has an extra patch from the 2017 festival they can part with? I was there but never got one from the metal bag (actually never got a bag to begin with) and want to add this to my collection (on my 4th year in a row).

Happy to discuss costs, shipping to Canada if anyone has an extra one lying around ...

Cheers / Prost

Kevin
Toronto, Canada

Drizzt Do'Urden

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Okt. 2013
Hi Morgan,
Yes I found one in the deep of my Wacken-drawer. :D
Do you visit Wacken in 2020 again?
I can give it to you there.

Otherwise I can send it to you bei post.

Drizzt

Reaktionen: perfectmansions
16 Aug. 2019
[QUOTE = "Drizzt Do'Urden, post: 14135082, member: 205105"] Hi Morgan,
Yes I found one in the deep of my Wacken drawer. : D
Do you visit Wacken in 2020 again?
I can give it to you there.

Otherwise I can send it to you at post.

Drizzt [/ QUOTE]

Hey Drizzt, thanks so much. All being well I'll be there next year but if you want and have time to drop it in the post, I'll cover all the expenses through PayPal. Let me know.

Kevin.

16 Aug. 2019
Hey Drizzt, thanks so much. All being well I'll be there next year but if you want and have time to drop it in the post, I'll cover all the expenses through PayPal. Let me know.

Kevin.