Long time

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
noooooooooooooo
oooooooh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
aaaaaarghhhhhh!!!!!!

Wonderful news:
The Crown is reuniting!
They play on Sticky Fingers in Göteborg on May 5!!!!

Horrible news:
May 5 is planned for an epic beer tasting at a mates place!
I even have a friend flying in from Belgium for that tasting!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
First time they play in Göteborg in 12 fucking years

Johan Lindstrand comments:
"We do have plenty of songs to fill a whole album.
"We have rehearsed on 5-6 songs now and they sound truly amazing. They contain a lot of variation, for sure, but with a pretty visible red line through it all.
"There's still a couple of songs left to start messing with and a lot of lyrics to be written, but you can definitely begin to see an album getting formed and shaped into a real classic.
"There's no date set for entering the studio but Marko Tervonen will handle the engineering and mixing and there's no doubt that he will create a killer sound.
"We're all very excited and we wanna start recording right now, but, as I've said before, there's no room for mistakes. There's only room for death fucking metal in the best possible way, so therefore we will not rush anything."

The Crown 2012:
Johan Lindstrand - Sång
Magnus Olsfelt - Bas
Janne Saarenpää - Trummor
Marko Tervonen - Gitarr
Markus Sunesson - Gitarr

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
noooooooooooooo
oooooooh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
aaaaaarghhhhhh!!!!!!

Wonderful news:
The Crown is reuniting!
They play on Sticky Fingers in Göteborg on May 5!!!!

Horrible news:
May 5 is planned for an epic beer tasting at a mates place!
I even have a friend flying in from Belgium for that tasting!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
First time they play in Göteborg in 12 fucking years

Johan Lindstrand comments:
"We do have plenty of songs to fill a whole album.
"We have rehearsed on 5-6 songs now and they sound truly amazing. They contain a lot of variation, for sure, but with a pretty visible red line through it all.
"There's still a couple of songs left to start messing with and a lot of lyrics to be written, but you can definitely begin to see an album getting formed and shaped into a real classic.
"There's no date set for entering the studio but Marko Tervonen will handle the engineering and mixing and there's no doubt that he will create a killer sound.
"We're all very excited and we wanna start recording right now, but, as I've said before, there's no room for mistakes. There's only room for death fucking metal in the best possible way, so therefore we will not rush anything."

The Crown 2012:
Johan Lindstrand - Sång
Magnus Olsfelt - Bas
Janne Saarenpää - Trummor
Marko Tervonen - Gitarr
Markus Sunesson - Gitarr

Isn't it easier to postpone/advance the beer drinking event with just one day? That should be doable, even for your friend from België!

Edit Piaf zegt: I didn't recieve any flight ticket btw! ;):D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Isn't it easier to postpone/advance the beer drinking event with just one day? That should be doable, even for your friend from België!

Edit Piaf zegt: I didn't recieve any flight ticket btw! ;):D

It is a friend's 30th birthday beer tasting, and the date has been set for months ;)

you can probably come too, but I can't afford any plane ticket, so you need to sort that out :D

My mate that is flying up is Sebastien that you met with me outside of Moeder Lambic last fall.