List of bizarre things you found...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I prefer finding cigarette packs with money in them and the watch I lost the day before... though that happened at other festivals long ago :p :D

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I am allways on Obscene with swedish dudes, cause I love that trash everywhere around them, and that they eat almost from the ground and drink from bottles that are lies in the trash around them, amazing lifestyle :D:D:D:D:D:D

in 2001 a Swedish guy asked NecroPhil: Can you borrow me your longsleeve?! You know, I sleep under the trees...

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Thordis V.
in 2001 a Swedish guy asked NecroPhil: Can you borrow me your longsleeve?! You know, I sleep under the trees...

It is ok, one guy in czech slept in front of tent in Marduk longsleeve....:D:D:D:D Well in czech it is normal especially for grindheads and punks....you know who cares about tommorow....you will be ok or get sick. And thats life about :D:D:D:D