Lauren Harris - Live in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

slayerrrrrr

18 Apr. 2008
Of course they put her on the Black Stage forcing people to listen to her because they want to get a good location for maiden. As for me, fuck her, I'll be somewhere else (it doesn't matter where) so I won't have to deal with listening to this no talent hack.

Up the Irons.

Doug

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
She's playing at the Black Stage. Hahahahahahaaaa

That's because they are not using the True Metal Stage on Thursday, as far as I remember. At least it has always been this way.
Of course they put her on the Black Stage forcing people to listen to her because they want to get a good location for maiden. As for me, fuck her, I'll be somewhere else (it doesn't matter where) so I won't have to deal with listening to this no talent hack.

Up the Irons.

Doug

At least you are kinda ignoring her instead of whining. I really respect you for that.

rscruickshank

19 März 2008
Edinburgh
Ditto.

I'm not too happy with all the teeny-metal kids playing, but hey...

During most of them there's better bands playing on the other stages. And when there aren't I've got a good excuse to go to the market or back to the campsite to top up on beer, whiskey, vodka and t-shirts.

(The t-shirts at the market, the rest at my tent.)

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Kind of retarded that she was er...part of the package but as many have mentioned there's still a lot to do while she's playing...drink, go see another band, go shop for cds/shirts...all which are much better activities than seeing her lol

rscruickshank

19 März 2008
Edinburgh
Kind of retarded that she was er...part of the package but as many have mentioned there's still a lot to do while she's playing...drink, go see another band, go shop for cds/shirts...all which are much better activities than seeing her lol

Quoted for truth.

I can't even make it through one of her songs, so I don't know how i'd manage a whole set.

Here's to beer.