Latenight Entertainment, only for da'Ladies!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Brat:I hate skinny guys with muscles :DI want somebody who can I fight with,I mean friendly ;)

I never had boyfriend too long,but it is also pitty cause I had not yet opportunity have sex with somebody whole day:DI have to find somebody who would stay it :D

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by monochrom
You do realize that these guys are all gay, do you?
I know the guy who built the site is gay! Hey, it's just eye candy! And if they are ALL gay - WHAT A WASTE!!! :D
Originally posted by Bramadeus
Im on LHM btw hahaha really funny I think.
I dont take that site serious at all, seemed like a good laugh....
This German one or the US site??? You've been holding out on us :eek: Come on, give up the information..where are you? ;)
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
And I'm not in there...:D:D:D
and how long is your hair? :p

Gnoff
If you're going to give us a performance, just make sure I'm there with my camera :D

Originally posted by Ancalagon
No need to masterbate labies. As long as you are not fat and somewhat cute and very metal, Ancalagon will see to your carnal desires and meet them physically. Yes, I am open for business at Wacken too. :)
LMFAO!!! Don't suppose you're anywhere near San Francisco? hehehe j/k
Originally posted by Ancalagon
As a note, when I get drunk I have been known to "unclip my bullet belt" if you know what I mean! hehehe ;)
*Thinking hard* errr, no, I don't.
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
But...THERES NO SEX IN THE CHAMPANGE ROOM!!!!!
Champagne room! Come on! It's suppose to be metal!!! Why not the Bourban room? :D
And what's the point of looking and not touching ;) heheh Can we at least get a lap dance :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Re: Should you get a lawyer?!

Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Hmmmm. Well okay, but I dont wanna hear you regret it in the morning...or when ever it is you will be once again sober ;)

I hold my self NOT RESPONSIBLE for any unwanted performances.

Hehe, ok :)
But I don't have long hair, so my head banging look kind of stupid :D