Latenight Entertainment, only for da'Ladies!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Well...Zombi...yes you have to go out and get men....as for watching them dance..no you dont have to do that..cause they arent supposed to be dancing! They they are supposed to be "headbanging"

And two...they will be dressed...but with only leather pants!

Sexually stimulated, humorously amused what ever...its just a fun idea! :/

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Fallen_Knight
gnoff: when you are drunk, will we see you standing? :D

Yup, standing, walking, sitting, dancing, headbanging (sort of), i do all this when drunk, at the same time as I speam a lot more than usual :D
And the people that know when when I'm sober are aurprised that I can start speaking even more when I get drunk, but I just tend to not hear anyone else and just keep talking and talking and...

Often repeating myself they tell me, oh well :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by gnoff
Yup, standing, walking, sitting, dancing, headbanging (sort of), i do all this when drunk, at the same time as I speam a lot more than usual :D

Often repeating myself they tell me, oh well :D

ME TOO!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i standing, walking, sitting, dancing, headbanging when drunk
and Often repeating myself they tell me,

too

:p:p:p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehehe you too

Yup, standing, walking, spamming, sitting, dancing, headbanging (sort of), i do all this when drunk, Often repeating myself they tell me,

is the ritual?

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
I am a willing volunteer also!
I can show you my ultra cool 80ies dances, is a bit of a mix between Vanilla Ice, Mc Hammer and Milli Vanilly
In other words, all true hiphop stuff hihihi

Btw Sheis, I do lapdances too darrling ;)