late newbies

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kat

18 Juli 2003
Website besuchen
Hey, looks like I’m kind of late for this but me and my friend are coming to wacken for the first time and we’re looking for english speaking people who know the place or might be better at speaking german than us to meet up with. I’ve noticed the forum camp but what with 579 messages I’m not up to date with exactly what that’s about, and the deadline of may shows I’m a little bit too late. Doh!
But I thought I’d try anyway, we only have 1 small tent. Or anyone who isn’t in the camp, fancy meeting up? Thanks!

Kat xx

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
well i was too late for the forum camp too :(
so i will be camping on the tents only campground (the one nearest to the buss stop)
I am meeting some German friends ...but wont be camping with them ....so if ya want to meet up that would be cool

what day do you arrive ?

Sec

26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Hey there,
I too missed out on the forumcamp (damn!) but me and a friend from england will be camping (somewhere).
we are arriving in Hamburg on the 30th and staying at a hostel nearby.

http://forum-gallery.de/
this is a site with photos of the forum users going to Wacken

Sec

Kat

18 Juli 2003
Website besuchen
hey, sounds good. a "we're not organised enough to be in the official camp" camp! (that would make a good flag)
I'm leaving for france tomorrow and taking the long way to germany (via amsterdamm etc). thinking of getting to hamburg for the 30th but going straight to wacken to get a reasonable camping spot. maybe if someone names a landmark and a time then we could all meet up before pitching tents. or pitch tents and marks off a huge space (can this be done?) then meet people as they arrive. what do you think? as i'm roaming the continant before and after i can be flexible for meeting.
as i'm heading off tomorrow i wont be on line for a few days but will try to find a internet cafe soonish.

kat xx

AAHH!!

Hi, Im i little lost, i'm from Colombia but live in france. I went to wacken for the first time too, in a tour bus...but i don't know where im going to pass the fucking three long nights. I don't know if i have to bring my tent !!!or my sleeping bag only...well, i'll be there for meeting everyone in my situation ...
Seea

Sec

26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Originally posted by Kat
hey, sounds good. a "we're not organised enough to be in the official camp" camp! (that would make a good flag)
I'm leaving for france tomorrow and taking the long way to germany (via amsterdamm etc). thinking of getting to hamburg for the 30th but going straight to wacken to get a reasonable camping spot. maybe if someone names a landmark and a time then we could all meet up before pitching tents. or pitch tents and marks off a huge space (can this be done?) then meet people as they arrive. what do you think? as i'm roaming the continant before and after i can be flexible for meeting.
as i'm heading off tomorrow i wont be on line for a few days but will try to find a internet cafe soonish.

kat xx

sounds utterly disorganised hahaha
are you touring around Europe much after Wacken? I'll be in Germany/Austria til the 21st