last?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
hey everyone..

this may be my last thread until wacken, my plane leaves here on monday at 4:50 pm local time (EST). once i am in germany i wont have net access, so this may be it for now.

i registered for the forum camp, i didnt know what the hel lto tell them so i just told them our names and what we look like. .so hopefully thats enough :D i havent been here in a few days, and i saw lvsitanno's forum camp thread got pretty long.. so i guess there is one big forum camp? in D? anyone scoping out actual camping spots, like with the grid? i guess if we cant find anyone and no one recognizes me then we'll just set up and hope someone comes :D :D

anyways, i submitted my picture to that website that xpet told me of, where the forum members have pictures at. so if you wanan try and find me then look there. my name is Alex, so uh you can yell at me if you want or something. i'll have a bookbag with an immortal and a marduk patch.

i'll be back here later to see what all's up but after that i probably wont get online for the next four weeks! so HAIL AND FUCKING KILL MOTHERFUCKERSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you all at Wacken, swords in the wind!!!!

-Alex

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I think when you´ve registered to the forum camp and told them your nick it will work. Then, when you arrive at Wacken, go to campground D and search for the camp. Thats all, I guess ;) I do not know where it exactly will be.... grid or anything. But I think you should find it, somehow.
CYA there! :)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
might be complicated to get into the forum camp if you won't access to the net before you come to Wacken...

if I got Christian (the organisator of the camp) right, then he will send everyone who can be in the camp an eMail as proof of registration! you'll have to bring that eMail to Wacken to be in the camp!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
just read in the Q&A! You should definitely try to get onlie again before Wacken, szandekh, cos you´ll have to PRINT OUT the e-mail you´ll get to get into the camp!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by xpet
just read in the Q&A! You should definitely try to get onlie again before Wacken, szandekh, cos you´ll have to PRINT OUT the e-mail you´ll get to get into the camp!!!

LOL *slaps herself for posting something that Lord Horb already said* :D