Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
on my recent outing to the cinema i encoutered a movie by the title of harold and kumar! :D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Saw "The Incredible Hulk" last sun.Better than I thought it was going to be.Way better than that piece of shit Hulk flick from 5 years ago.Ed Norton does a pretty good job & they bring back 4-5 things from the old "Hulk" TV show from the 70's.

slayerrrrrr

18 Apr. 2008
Finally got around to seeing Iron Man. Great flick from beginning to end. Robert Downey Jr was great as Tony Stark. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it. And watch all the credits because there is something you will want to see after them.

Doug

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
THE DARK KNIGHT IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

*does a Joker laugh*:D:D:D:D

Saw it today & I loved it.

Heath Ledger was great as the Joker.
My fave line,"Insanity is like gravity.All it needs is a little push.HAHAHAHAHA!"
I'm hearing oscar talk about this film already.

I saw the trailer for the new Terminator film(with Christian Bale as John Conner).

Like I said,great film.It's 2 & a 1/2 hours long & it goes very fluidly.