Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Saw X-Men Origins:Wolverine yesterday.Not bad.Pretty close to the comic (including him being born in the 1800's).I would recommend it.

There was a advance screening of the new Star Trek film at the same theater & the line was unbelievably long to see it.

I'm gonna see it next weekend with my mom(she wants to see it) for Mother's Day.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Likewise, I went to see Wolverine with my girlfriend, I thought it was really good to be honest although I'd have preffered more of Gambit in it cos he was always my favourite x-man! :D

Probably gonna see Star Trek next week I think?! Looks awesome

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Saw Star Trek today & I thought it was awesome.Great casting(including Nimoy being on it).My fave character next to Kirk?It's a tie between Simon Pegg playing Scotty & Karl Urban playing Dr. McCoy(fave line,"Jim,I'm a doctor not a mechanic").

Next movie is Terminator:Salvation.Christian Bale as John Conner?I gotta see this.

Angelos

29 Juli 2006
Sint-Oedenrode (Holland)
www.puppypuke.com
Gommora ( some time ago), realy great movie, it shows in a f**king realistic the life ok the italian mafia in Napels.

yesterday to the Hangover. real good comedy the theatre was sold out and half the movie the crouwd was loughing. damn funny movie

MPunkt

29 Mai 2009
Hamburg
last film i saw at the cinema was crank2. really awesome! but i completely understand everyone who does't like it :D