Lacuna Coil Photos...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by konstrukt
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Dude, that ain't cool...

:( :( :(

Shes such a sweetheart...

Well lets see if he would tell I would band you to her directly ;):D

Do you think that some handsome metal artist would be surprised if I would tell him:You are so cute that I want to suck your dick?:D Just kidding,I never really wanted to have sex with somebody famous :D:D:D:D

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hehehheh yeah i see what your saying

if you see someone from TV..its just "so what..who cares about you..."

theres this annoying bastard on TV...hes getting more and moreand more famous - you might have heard of him Johnation Ross

the bastard cant pronounce "R's"
:D:D:D:D

bring on kerry king!!

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Well lets see if he would tell I would band you to her directly ;):D

Do you think that some handsome metal artist would be surprised if I would tell him:You are so cute that I want to suck your dick?:D Just kidding,I never really wanted to have sex with somebody famous :D:D:D:D

Well, i'm not really into looking at people as sex objects... i mean, i love sex and can get kind of weird with it, but its all about chemistry and using someone as a sex fantasy is one thing, but when you go and say "Angela is so hot, she so wants to suck my cock" (her words) and you see how people like Angela and Christina react, and that they genuinely get angry, then you tend to see it in a different light.

Don't know if I'm making sense or not, but then, i never do...