Lacuna Coil DVD - WOA footage

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Coquette

15 Okt. 2008
I don't know if there are any LC fans here, but I thought I'd let you all know about this :)

Italian goth-metal icons LACUNA COIL have set "Visual Karma (Body, Mind and Soul)" as the title of their first-ever DVD, due in November via Century Media. The double DVD, which is a celebration of all things from the band's "Karmacode" album and subsequent touring cycle, will include:

* Remixed and remastered live performances recorded in 2007 at the Loud Park festival (Japan) and Wacken Open Air festival (Germany).
* The bandmembers' individual personal mini-movie features.
* All of the promo videos from the "Karmacode" album.
* Behind-the-scenes tour features filmed around the world.
* 10 competition-winning, fan-created videos.
* A link and key to the band's new album preview website!

A "limited-edition" four-disc package will include:

* A 5.1 mix of the "Karmacode" album on audio DVD.
* A bonus CD with the Wacken Open Air audio live material.

Obviously, this is great for fans of Wacken and fans of Lacuna Coil! There are more details on their myspace page. www.myspace.com/lacunacoil. Pre-orders are already available on a few sites. Is anyone planning on getting this?