KREATOR VS FINTROLL

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

GOOFIGAAH

27 Mai 2005
Does anyone have noticed that Kreator is sheduled at the same time than Fintroll in Wacken this Year??

Please change the running order, I want to see both of them and I sure of not being alone in this case!!

Please please..... :(

Draugen

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Dez. 2004
Mitten im Pott
lleo.aha.ru
[Draugen's wife here... (ab)using hubby's account]:

Is it just me, or has the RO really been updated??? Now it is Finntroll vs. Marduk.
Neat-o!!!
Having seen them both live, I guess I'll prefer Finntroll... :rolleyes:

Draugen

7 Dez. 2004
Mitten im Pott
lleo.aha.ru
dittohead schrieb:
hhahahahahaha yeah!!
every post is from you not draugen ;)

make your own profile! :D
<yeah, me again!!!>

LOL :D
Draugen is too lazy to participate. :p
That's an idea, I already thought of creating my own account... but I will be able to participate in this International forum then (German ain't my mother tongue, I'm only learning it...) :o

Back to topic:
someone said, that the FINAL running order is to appear in the nearest days or even hours??? Anyone heard of it?
If it stays as it is now, I R unhappy. :mad:

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Well I just saw the changes. I couldnt skip Kreator for Finntroll but Marduk wont be any problem. And now I can see both WT and Hanoi Rocks.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Draugen schrieb:
<yeah, me again!!!>

LOL :D
Draugen is too lazy to participate. :p
That's an idea, I already thought of creating my own account... but I will be able to participate in this International forum then (German ain't my mother tongue, I'm only learning it...) :o

Back to topic:
someone said, that the FINAL running order is to appear in the nearest days or even hours??? Anyone heard of it?
If it stays as it is now, I R unhappy. :mad:
create an account!! you are more than welcome! :D