krakau/ krakow

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i've definately heard of the city.....cant remember why.

ill let you know when i remember :)

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Was there with my schools also. YEARS ago. But it is a really nice city. And the beer is just great. And cheap.

Did I mention the cheap (and great) beer ?

Called something like Zivioc ???

Too long ago to remember.

Are you doing the "standard" poland trip ?

Sight seeing in Krakoe/vicinity + a visit to Auschwitz ?

dragonqueen

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by Der Helm
Was there with my schools also. YEARS ago. But it is a really nice city. And the beer is just great. And cheap.

Did I mention the cheap (and great) beer ?

Called something like Zivioc ???

Too long ago to remember.

Are you doing the "standard" poland trip ?

Sight seeing in Krakoe/vicinity + a visit to Auschwitz ?

well....we get one sightseeing tour in krakoe but we have to organize the rest ourselves. a friend a I e.g. are working out a little tour through kasimierz, the jewish quarter, which I find quite cool :)
yeah we`ll be visiting auschwitz, but we`re also doing a mountain tour and some sights outside krakoe, like a saltmine ect...looking forward to it :)

thanks for the beer tip ;)

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by dragonqueen
well....we get one sightseeing tour in krakoe but we have to organize the rest ourselves. a friend a I e.g. are working out a little tour through kasimierz, the jewish quarter, which I find quite cool :)
yeah we`ll be visiting auschwitz, but we`re also doing a mountain tour and some sights outside krakoe, like a saltmine ect...looking forward to it :)

thanks for the beer tip ;)

Saltmine = boring (I think, like I said, the beer was cheap)

Auschwitz = don't do it, its like a very sick for of disneyland.

Honestly, there was a place were they were selling FUCKING POSTCARDS FROM AUSCHWITZ, right next to the gallows.
Which reminds me, bring me one if it is still there, nobody in germany believed me. :(

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ive been to Sachenhausen. but Auschwitz is probably bigger.
dont remmeber seeing merchandise....but yeah its wrong making money from it. unless they use it to fund related stuff from it

dragonqueen

Originally posted by Der Helm
Saltmine = boring (I think, like I said, the beer was cheap)

Auschwitz = don't do it, its like a very sick for of disneyland.

Honestly, there was a place were they were selling FUCKING POSTCARDS FROM AUSCHWITZ, right next to the gallows.
Which reminds me, bring me one if it is still there, nobody in germany believed me. :(

sounds disgusting :(

dragonqueen

Originally posted by dittohead
ive been to Sachenhausen. but Auschwitz is probably bigger.
dont remmeber seeing merchandise....but yeah its wrong making money from it. unless they use it to fund related stuff from it
i don`t think that you should sell "souvenirs" from such places, even if the money is used in funds.
fucking postcards...:mad:
ask my teacher tomorrow...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
how about if it is to fund security?

i heard one of the camps was attacked by anti-jewish group :(