Killing thread (who and how)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Warthog
lol, please don't desecrate the flag that way. He's not worth wasting a perfectly good flag. *hands gnoff a Texas flag instead, haha*

Might work just as well :p

After that I'll ram his dad up there also...

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Metal gods tour is no more.

Originally posted by gnoff
Sucks!!!

Even more so since AA cancelled 2000 Decibel to play that tour :mad:

fuck, I heard about that too. That sucks :(. Maybe they'll announce some new shows in Europe since this frees up at least a month or two of their time.

I hope they tour here again sometime. I have to respect any band that puts on an awesome show even when there's only 30 people in the crowd. :)

Originally posted by codo der 3.
whats happend? i dont understand the whole sentences.

The big Halford "Metal Gods Tour" was cancelled. It was supposed to be a HUGE tour for the USA and Canada ...Halford, Testament, Primal Fear, Amon Amarth, Immortal, Carnal Forge. They aren't saying what happened, but because of some person's "inappropriate actions", they had to call off the entire tour. The last show is taking place tonight in New York.

Fuck, this REALLY pisses me off. :mad:

Oh well, at least Primal Fear and Testament will play at Wacken! :)