Just in case you worry about LooseCannon...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Zombi,very funny.Really.I'll deal with ya in due time.

Rant time.

My old modem went up the Sun. before last & my mom called Verizon(the phone company & DSL provider) on Mon. & we got the new modem last Wed.My mom put it in while I was out & it didn't work.I was on the phone for 2 hours with Verizon when I got home & I got it to work(The IP Addy wouldn't work before) & it worked for a day.My mom went to log in to pay bills & the same thing showed up.She was on the phone with them for 2 hours also (no results).My friend Dutch who is a tech guy (works at the NSA building near DC)came by yesterday & me & him went to get a new ethernet card & he was on the phone with them for 4 hours.He found out that these "brainchildren" didn't send the software disk with the modem (no instructions in the box either).Now I'm waiting for these fucking morons to mail me the disk hopefully it'll be here by Wed.(X-Mas Eve).This has been a complete nightmare & I'm tired of dealing with idiots.

End rant.

LW,can you please keep my e-mails up to speed till I get back on?

I'll IM ya all info through the forum.Thanx.