"Jävligt Jagad"

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
You just have to download a little program, like VobSub. Then you just have to name the subtitles file exactly like the movie-file, place both in the same directory, and it works automatic. Well, that's what I do, but there are easier methods for sure ;)

I may watch this one sometime soon, Bad Taste is just awesome :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
You just have to download a little program, like VobSub. Then you just have to name the subtitles file exactly like the movie-file, place both in the same directory, and it works automatic. Well, that's what I do, but there are easier methods for sure ;)
THX!!!!! The subs work perfectly :)

By the way, there IS a hint on the movie page, that you need VobSub to enable the stuff.... I overlooked it successfully as I downloaded the movie :confused:

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
gnoff schrieb:
If you downloaded the avi file and burn it on a 700 meg CD it should work :)
Oops. I now figure my question wasn't worded correctly - of course, I know it's possible to copy the movie to a CD, but what I was wondering about, is whether the DVD player will be able to handle the subs? Something tells me it won't, due to this special software. :o

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Huldran schrieb:
Oops. I now figure my question wasn't worded correctly - of course, I know it's possible to copy the movie to a CD, but what I was wondering about, is whether the DVD player will be able to handle the subs? Something tells me it won't, due to this special software. :o

I've not tried anything like that myself :(

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Well, I can give it a try just so... :)

Watched the movie up to the end now, and gotta say it's fucking great!!!!! :D

Seems like it's even more low-budget than Bad Taste, but as hilarious! Amateur videos rule!!

By the way: am I the only one who couldn't help thinking about the "Call of the Wintermoon" clip during some scenes? :eek: A bunch of oddly clad guys, running through a forest and making hilarious gestures... OMG, I was fucking lying on the floor laughing! :D

Thanx Gnoff!!!!! :cool:

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
check www.doom9.org for instructions on buring avis to svcds think nero can handle it on its own pretty well though if you do an svcd... if not read through the help at doom9 its the best collection of digital media tools that I have found, and the best thing is everything there is FREE for home use.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Huldran schrieb:
Well, I can give it a try just so... :)

Watched the movie up to the end now, and gotta say it's fucking great!!!!! :D

Seems like it's even more low-budget than Bad Taste, but as hilarious! Amateur videos rule!!

By the way: am I the only one who couldn't help thinking about the "Call of the Wintermoon" clip during some scenes? :eek: A bunch of oddly clad guys, running through a forest and making hilarious gestures... OMG, I was fucking lying on the floor laughing! :D

Thanx Gnoff!!!!! :cool:

I'm glad you liked it too :)

I think their budget was pretty low ;)
Somewhere in their web page they say they spent about 100€ on the computer program for digital effects ;)