Itzehoe Hotels??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Have you stayed in a hotel/guesthouse in Itzehoe for Wacken 2002?

OK, call me a big girl's blouse or whatever but I camped last year and had a really hard time with the sun, mud,water, crappy showers/toilets etc that hampered my fun so I would really like to hear from anyone who has information on booking a room in an Itzehoe hotel.

It has to be Itzehoe and has to be as close to the train station/shuttle bus stop as possible as I'll be there alone while my mates camp.

I haven't been succesful finding information on line (e.g. e-mail addresses) the tourist board just sent me general info on the entire area which was no use! Yet I can't really afford to telephone lots of places either..so how did you guys do it? Did you use a third party? Obviously I don't speak German either.

On the Itzehoe web-site there was one place, very near the station, called "Jever Kreg" (I think!) anyone know about this?

My Wacken visit depends on your help! So I look forward to some information (everyone's always been so helpful in the past-but I don't need reasons to camp! Been there, done that-I'm too soft!)
Many thanks!

PsychicVeteran

W:O:A Metalmaster
Hi,

hate to point out the obvious, but have you looked at the link here on the home page?

I've no experience of the hotels, since I've always camped, but the hotels are likely to be guest house standard rather than Hilton!

If you want to go up-market or see other options try

www.hrs.de
(click on the list box to change the language to English)
and do a search on Itzehoe

*** the link's not working at the moment, but it is valid! ***

Greetings from an ex-Derbaeian (there between 1969 and 1976, hardly counts really, but my parents are hoping to move back there this year).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Thanks

Thanks.
Yep I looked on the wacken site but there aren't many and I was hoping to do it via e-mail or post. If it comes to it I will phone them and hope they speak English.
Cheers

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Fun!

It was damn hard work for me!
I'm not the sort to get mucky and be happy.
I know everyone's in the same boat but my contact lenses didn't feel at all nice when I had to use that brown water to wash my hands in before I cleaned my lenses.
Sorry I have a thousand other reasons too, including I spoil my friends fun. I can get drunk by getting my own beer for back at the hotel after the gigs too!
And I'm hoping the shuttle buses run late so I can stay on site late-but I don't know about that yet.
Anyway don't they have fun together-all the hotel wacken people? I hope to find out!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
If you have enough money you can rent a car in Hamburg, so that you can go to the hotel whenever you want. Last year I met a spanish guy who did it.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by sisterofnight
Have you stayed in a hotel/guesthouse in Itzehoe for Wacken 2002?

OK, call me a big girl's blouse or whatever but I camped last year and had a really hard time with the sun, mud,water, crappy showers/toilets etc that hampered my fun so I would really like to hear from anyone who has information on booking a room in an Itzehoe hotel.

It has to be Itzehoe and has to be as close to the train station/shuttle bus stop as possible as I'll be there alone while my mates camp.

I haven't been succesful finding information on line (e.g. e-mail addresses) the tourist board just sent me general info on the entire area which was no use! Yet I can't really afford to telephone lots of places either..so how did you guys do it? Did you use a third party? Obviously I don't speak German either.

On the Itzehoe web-site there was one place, very near the station, called "Jever Kreg" (I think!) anyone know about this?

My Wacken visit depends on your help! So I look forward to some information (everyone's always been so helpful in the past-but I don't need reasons to camp! Been there, done that-I'm too soft!)
Many thanks!

I'm going to use the campgrounds,too.I'm trying to convince the girl that's coming with me to use them,too.She's worried about bathing(& washing her contacts,too.).Warthog,are you still going to the Opeth show?I'll be there.Maybe you answer some questions I have.