it's like death metal vanished from the 20th century

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
24 Mai 2009
Yes yes...I know we have nervecell and insidious disease, but really, considering this is wacken's 20 th anniversary, where the fuck is the old death metal ? (or even anyone who released an album prior to 2000). Not even one ?? and before anyone mentions pentagram....2 demos is hardly a credible career is it. What the hell are you WOA guys playing at ? :rolleyes:

and no I don't mean melodeath either

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Yes yes...I know we have nervecell and insidious disease, but really, considering this is wacken's 20 th anniversary, where the fuck is the old death metal ? (or even anyone who released an album prior to 2000). Not even one ?? and before anyone mentions pentagram....2 demos is hardly a credible career is it. What the hell are you WOA guys playing at ? :rolleyes:

and no I don't mean melodeath either

yeah not much going on in the death scene at wacken.
and all the other bands I like besides amon amarth, testament and vreid will be at the party stage :confused:

unknownone

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Vreid is awesome! But damn, they play so early...

Most of my want-to-see bands play almost in the morning! Anthrax, Testament, Vreid, Rage... bah

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Most of the bands I want to see are all on Saturday, to the point that unless more bands that suit my taste are added I'm going to be kind of bored.

unknownone

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
I have 4 bands Thursday, 8 Friday and 11 Saturday...

And from what I see in the RO, I'll be always on the move jumping from stage to stage:

Rage -> Einherjer -> Testament -> Kampfar/Cathedral -> Borknagar -> Volbeat -> Machine Head -> Korpiklaani

Plus Nervecell and Turisas from WET stage...don't think I can pull this off :(

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Thursday I'm really only into Running Wild.

Friday: Vreid, Endstille, Motorhead, Amon Amarth

Saturday: Einherjer, Kampfar, Borknagar, Enslaved, Korpiklaani, Turisas and possibly Saxon if there's no overlap.