is this correct ???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
well, to be honest:

Tents fucking SUCK when it comes to sleeping ;)

I never sleep in tents on festivals, I just lie there until it's time to get up, cold and humid and tired.
Then I fall asleep in a chair somewhere, and wake up knowing someone will have drawn penises on my face in permanent markers...

hmm I don't sleep well usually but not this bad.

it explains why you started drinking at 5am at headbangers last year :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm having problems sleeping if I hear noices, or people are walking around close to where I am.

Also if it's cold or damp.

Anyhow, no more tents for me ;)

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I'm having problems sleeping if I hear noices, or people are walking around close to where I am.

Also if it's cold or damp.

Anyhow, no more tents for me ;)

Waking up around 4-5 on sunday morning in my tiny, damp, shitty tent where I couldn't really move without getting all wet and having to listen to two guys outside talk absolute bollocks all morning and I was dirty and sweaty and hungover and a bit feverish and cold and I realised if I ever go to another festival I would have to do things very differently.

Also purchase better whisky.

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
Well, since I did both this year, I can say a caravan or travel sleeper is way more confortable than a tent!
At least you got a decent matras on it.

But that's no issue for me, I'm not going to Wacken next year. And the festivals on my list don't allow cars (as far as I know) except Folkwoods of course)
really, you are not going to Wacken next year? :eek:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
:eek:

maybe I'm young (and I think younger than all of you here :p) and that's why I don't care that much about tents.. ;)

If that means you are 16, I agree with you.

If you are around 25 I do not.

To make it clear (for my point of view): I do not care if I sleep in a tent or not, as long as I can sleep, that is fine with me.
But a caravan (or travel sleeper) is much more confortable than an air matrass. (My back feels the difference)
Still I will bring a tent to next year's festivals. (except Folkwoods)

domunited

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2010
Cyprus, Nicosia
www.last.fm
If that means you are 16, I agree with you.

If you are around 25 I do not.

To make it clear (for my point of view): I do not care if I sleep in a tent or not, as long as I can sleep, that is fine with me.
But a caravan (or travel sleeper) is much more confortable than an air matrass. (My back feels the difference)
Still I will bring a tent to next year's festivals. (except Folkwoods)

I'm 18 ;)

and I agree - although I have never experienced but assume - that a caravan or any of that kind of thing would be much more comfortable :)