is there any danger?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I had one prob with security over 5cm!

As I'm sighted, I carry a caine. And its measure is 105cm. (For the record, I live in BELGIUM)
The guard just told me my caine isn't allowed in as it was too short for German standards. As I told them I live in Belgium, so that I had to follow Belgian law, he finally had to let me in, as I was about to call the police on that. (2nd time that happened btw, 1st time the security captain let me in, after I proved my point with my ID)
Since then I went through the backstage entrance. (something I can't do anymore)

Wasn't I with you for that?

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
have you ever heard about someone who died or got seriously injured at wacken for any reason?
have you ever seen nazis?
do you think that jews/nigers have anything to be afraid from?

Shit can happen everywhere. :D
But you don´t have to be afraid like my prvious speakers said. I´ve never had a problem with any metalhead there. Of course - securitys are sometimes dumb fuckers. But thats a general thing and not specific in Wacken.

It´s simple - stay chilled and enjoy the show. Works fine. ;)

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Overall, I think you have a good time, if anybody is an ass just ignore them and move on. I know some people have a hard time because they always dwell on the things that might happen and end up making themselves miserable. Anybody who would try to cause problems are simply doing it for attention and a reaction.

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com

What is this liver you are talking about?

Wrong
Sound is also in your hands.

As long as you don't go up front, your ears will be relatively safe. Trust me, I'm talking with experience! (I never go up front:D)

Crap...
If you go up to the front and wear some earplugs your are pretty safe as well.

Ow yeah, injuries, I bruised my ribs last year at wacken. I had a silly accident.
it hurt like hell though

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Wrong
Sound is also in your hands.

As long as you don't go up front, your ears will be relatively safe. Trust me, I'm talking with experience! (I never go up front:D)

well last year during testament I was upfront and I thought the sound could be turned up a bit.

and my friends in the beergarten said it was deafening them big time...

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
reminds me of this guy at hoa last year.. who tripped over some string and fell with his eye on a woden poll that was keeping a tent up.. if it was one of those metal harings he'd probably be dead...

FromTheToedden

15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
reminds me of this guy at hoa last year.. who tripped over some string and fell with his eye on a woden poll that was keeping a tent up.. if it was one of those metal harings he'd probably be dead...

*shruk*....

Reminds me of the guy who wanted to sit down on such camping/fishing chair, but the chair was broken and a pole was driven directly through his rectum...

Zuletzt bearbeitet: