Is life turning for the better??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by gnoff
Well, just now got my computer up and running in my new flat, seems to be working fine.

AS fine as a P200 MHz with 32 Meg RAM can be running under Win 95, but what the fuck :D

hehehe i had something A LOT worse, dude
a 167Mhx 64RAM...was on XP though??...suprised it worked

now i got a 256RAM o a 600Mhz P3..on Win2000Pro
a lot better :D:D:D

masturbation - ...the only thing i learnt from german was meise masturbaton (tit wank:p)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by berserkur
well.. I´ve got a 7000gb TRAMZ-394X with an injection of 39538w. powerage and a frapsulator + a extra speed discombobulator

it left me utterly flabergasted

btw 1024 Gb = 1Tb
so technically you got 6.something Tbs processor
fucking spammer :p

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Andrew, you should also pass by my brain that way once in a while as I don´t see you online so often in the last time (not blaming you for that of course ;))!

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Wackianne
Andrew, you should also pass by my brain that way once in a while as I don´t see you online so often in the last time (not blaming you for that of course ;))!

Oh...I'm always in your brain ;)

but I'll actually be online more from now on, I was kinda busy lately

...ok...I was just watching more TV lately...:p

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Always? Will have an Ouzo on that now :). Maybe that´ll help me switching to your bandwidth so we can do some brain-to-brain talk!

Oh well, I´d be lying, too, if I said that I wasn´t online for studying a great lot...