Is it for 18+ only?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

marrano

30 Okt. 2005
The legal drinking age is 16 there? Sounds like I'm getting pretty wasted on Wacken 2006 :D

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
marrano schrieb:
The legal drinking age is 16 there? Sounds like I'm getting pretty wasted on Wacken 2006 :D

come early to wacken. Get wasted before the official opening of the festival. and don't drink too much round the time your must see band is playing (if you have one). i met people who missed their only band they came for (Slayer) while felling down and sleeping on our car:)

marrano

30 Okt. 2005
Iscariot schrieb:
come early to wacken. Get wasted before the official opening of the festival. and don't drink too much round the time your must see band is playing (if you have one). i met people who missed their only band they came for (Slayer) while felling down and sleeping on our car:)

Thanks! Very helpful advice, never thought of it lol.

I was just asking cause the driking age in the US is 21+ (INSANE), I have to go down to Mexico just to see if I can get a drink since it's 18+ there, I get away with it most of the time though. Thanks again.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
marrano schrieb:
Thanks! Very helpful advice, never thought of it lol.

I was just asking cause the driking age in the US is 21+ (INSANE), I have to go down to Mexico just to see if I can get a drink since it's 18+ there, I get away with it most of the time though. Thanks again.
And perhaps consider buying some beer at the local supermarkets. Much cheaper than the beer on the festival area. But, well, I guess you're going to pay a lot of money for the trip anyway, so I think it doesn't really matter ;)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
marrano schrieb:
Yeah you were right, I just searched through http://travel.yahoo.com, and all round trip flights are around 500 USD. I chose Berlin as the destination though, cause Wacken didn't appear.
You'd better choose Hamburg. Wacken is quite close to Hamburg, just a little to the north of it.

I must say that I'd have expected the tickets to be more expensive...that price is really OK...but...well, I've got no idea how expensive flights are nowadays.

marrano

30 Okt. 2005
Kate McGee schrieb:
You'd better choose Hamburg. Wacken is quite close to Hamburg, just a little to the north of it.

I must say that I'd have expected the tickets to be more expensive...that price is really OK...but...well, I've got no idea how expensive flights are nowadays.

More expensive? :confused: I think they are ok for today's standards.

Check it out http://dps1.travelocity.com/aircairline.ctl?SEQ=113071781496128010302005&LANG=EN

I'd probably travel in Northwest Airlines, I don't trust cheap airlines lol.