Is anyone going to get pissed on the coach from the UK?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

necrophagiac

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
Hello all,

Just a quick question really, is anyone going to start drinking as soon as we get on the coach and set off for wacken from the uk...? I know it is probably a very bad idea considering it is a very long journey and all but i cant help but want to get pissed as soon as we set off...

Anyone else want to join in or am i alone on this one...?!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
WELCOME BACK MR. NECROPHAGIAC!!!

I wanna get pissed with you at WOA!!!! :) I know that's not what you were asking for, but I just wanted to tell you HI, little British ;)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
if I didn't have to drive I'd be so fucking smashed when I got to Wacken... but, well, I have to drive...

so I'll have to join your lil group of alcoholics and have a beer with you guys in Wacken :)

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Necrophagiac.
dont drink on the bus because

1) drunk people have been thrown off the coach in the past

2) being drunk wouldnt be nice on a long journey like the one you are going on

3) other people might get pissed off with you if you are too drunk, and its no a good idea to start pissing people offon the bus!

Best heeding advice,

Lee

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Lee: are you serious??? people that are drunk get thrown out of the coach??

that's really weird because Bock Tours here in Germany even gives the guys who go with them quite some liters of free beer... :D

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
Apparently two people have been stranded in france,because they were too drunk,(this happened a few years ago)its up to the driver of the coach if he wants drunk people on his bus or not,personally i wouldnt take the chance to get stuck in a different country when absolutley steamming drunk