Irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrron Maaaaaaaaaaaaaiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
september......only bvand playing i know is Hate Eternal...

SLAYER are playing in july..

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

UNBELIEVABLE! MAIDEN WAS UTTERLY AMAZING! WHAT A FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!

ONE BAD THING WAS I MISSED METALLICA DO A SECRET GIG THERE AND THEY DID ALL THE OLD STUFF!

FUCKING HELL YEAH! IRON MAIDEN BRITANS PRIDE AND GLORY!

UP THE FUCKING IRONS!!!!!
I'll see them in July for my 3rd time! :):)

Anyway, Harris & co. used to complain about the lack of support in their own country. Is it different now?

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: Irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrron Maaaaaaaaaaaaaiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I'll see them in July for my 3rd time! :):)

Anyway, Harris & co. used to complain about the lack of support in their own country. Is it different now?

Considering i saw 40,000 metalheads going beserk i think so yep.

I think the reason that happened is when bruce left and blaze joined the popularity went down a bit which meant they played smaller venues..(one time also in leeds :)) but when they got back with bruce and played earls court for the metal 2000 tour then the fucker was sold out just like that! :D i missed that bastard as it sold out too quickly

But the amount of maiden fans here is great :D me being one of the biggest in leeds along with some other ppl :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If i had the cash id go more across europe to see them :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Re: Irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrron Maaaaaaaaaaaaaiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I think the reason that happened is when bruce left and blaze joined the popularity went down a bit which meant they played smaller venues..(one time also in leeds :)) but when they got back with bruce and played earls court for the metal 2000 tour then the fucker was sold out just like that! :D i missed that bastard as it sold out too quickly

Same thing happened over here...they couldn't sell out a 1800-seat club in Baltimore on the X-Factor tour, and cancelled a show here in DC on the Virtual XI tour because of low ticket sales. Then Bruce rejoins and they sold out fucking Madison Square Garden in NYC in one day.