Iron Maiden return to Wacken in 2010!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

splatterhouse

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
Primal Fear's awesomeness.
If you want more death metal, just go to some other fest... Hellfest, Party San, Brutal Assault, and Summer Breeze for example.
Nope. I have been going to Wacken 6 times now. Its tradition. In 2003 there were 9 great death acts present and that was great. It was a good mix of different types of metal. The other festivals has to many death acts so I wouldn't have time to drink beer :p

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Nope. I have been going to Wacken 6 times now. Its tradition. In 2003 there were 9 great death acts present and that was great. It was a good mix of different types of metal. The other festivals has to many death acts so I wouldn't have time to drink beer :p

Doesn't mean you have to go to exclusively Wacken though. :o

DarkCapricorn

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
Primal Fear tomorrow :(:(
The singer is really fucking bad in that band. 5 powermetal bands in the calendar aswell and only one death metal band :/

the power metal bands next year are not so bad... for DM acts cannibal corpse is in but maybe we can expect suffocation or dark tranquillity for example. let's cross finguers ;) oh and some thrash would be nice too... but hey... we got iron maiden!! :D

splatterhouse

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
the power metal bands next year are not so bad... for DM acts cannibal corpse is in but maybe we can expect suffocation or dark tranquillity for example. let's cross finguers ;) oh and some thrash would be nice too... but hey... we got iron maiden!! :D
Edguy and Grave Digger are absolutely ok :)
Stratovarius is not my thing but I can see why people like them.
Suffocation would be a dream and Dark Tranquillity is really good live. One of the best live acts we have in Sweden so if they would be confirmed I would be glad. :)
(I hope the 3 Top Acts left are: Danzig, Judas Priest and Slayer.) :p

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Edguy and Grave Digger are absolutely ok :)
Stratovarius is not my thing but I can see why people like them.
Suffocation would be a dream and Dark Tranquillity is really good live. One of the best live acts we have in Sweden so if they would be confirmed I would be glad. :)
(I hope the 3 Top Acts left are: Danzig, Judas Priest and Slayer.) :p

Suffocation's pretty likely... they're at a bunch of other fests so far.

28 Dez. 2009
Florida,USA
www.facebook.com
Saw them on the last stop on the "Somewhere Back In Time" tour in Florida and they were amazing, and with the announcement of Iron Maiden playing the same Wacken as the one I will be going to is amazing.

I will gladly UP THE IRONS!

Also, Nicko has opened up a BBQ Place, Rock N Roll Ribs, and let me tell you, it is AMAZING