Iron Maiden Last Night

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
was fucking amazing they slayed totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for all anti heavy metal fans and ur wank comments...hahaha please say what you like i will laugh back at you....

Heavy metal rules and always will id rather be a heavy metlaheadbanger than some narrow minded grind horse who u try to explain you like anything but they dont listen (gee i wonder who)

HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
:D:D:D:D

I have seen my brothers DVD Dead in Rio or how was that called, well nothing interesting.And I dont like masses of people. The more people into some band, the less I like it.

Love the new sig! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

All i say is that there live peformance is one of the best ive ever seen :D

And last night again they were fucking incredible! :D:D:D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Yesterday they showed list of concerts that can people vote and the were some rap,disco shit whatever else and Iron Maiden. And in the morning they played their video on Viva also. Oh how many pop music fans must like them?:D:D:D:D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Yesterday they showed list of concerts that can people vote and the were some rap,disco shit whatever else and Iron Maiden. And in the morning they played their video on Viva also. Oh how many pop music fans must like them?:D:D:D:D:D:D

Why not? Great music can't be denied. And they're the one metal band that's so great that everyone can agree on them. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: