Introducing

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by FuckedUpCat
Is that actually possible?? i think not... heheh
I´ll probably eat whatever I can get my hands on.. I am not that picky

*Isn't picky at all too and can live off junk food for weeks*

Well, you know, I've been going to festivals for many years and I always have that dream of a big, good meal on the campsite with all my drunken metal-friends. And Wacken is pretty close to where I live, and the forumlers from Hamburg already get together to cook and eat once in a while. So it would need some planning, but yes, it would actually be possible.

But it is still a long time off, no worries...

BlueOyster

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2003
On tour forever (or at least this week)
Originally posted by monochrom

Well, you know, I've been going to festivals for many years and I always have that dream of a big, good meal on the campsite with all my drunken metal-friends. And Wacken is pretty close to where I live, and the forumlers from Hamburg already get together to cook and eat once in a while. So it would need some planning, but yes, it would actually be possible.

[color=03285B]How about a beer soup? ;) :D
[/color]

FuckedUpCat

W:O:A Metalhead
31 März 2003
Sundsvall, Sweden
www.sentrika.tk
Originally posted by monochrom

well. you are right! It would be nice! :)