International Forum Meeting during Wacken 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Moin guys and girls!

Apparently the tradition wants us to do the forum meeting on THURSDAY 15.00/3pm CEST (=Wacken Time)

Since there will apparently be bands playing on Thursday, some of us (incl. me) came with the idea to do the meeting on WEDNESDAY (day of the arrival) at either the same time (15.00) or a bit later (eg. 16.00/4pm).

Maybe it's time for a poll.
But... since we can't make polls here we have to do it differently. (so... unfortunately no anonymous votes here)

There are 3 possibilities:

The Q is: WHEN DO YOU WANT THE FORUM MEETING TO TAKE PLACE?

1. Wednesday, Aug. 4 at either 3 or 4pm (time is not really important)
  2. Thursday, Aug. 5 at 3pm (as usual, time is not important either)
  3. Friday/Saturday (give preference please)

And the 2nd thing is as usual.

I'll be working on a phone list. This list will be MAILED to all participants of the list. That means: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ON THAT LIST, that's ok, BUT YOU WON'T RECEIVE A LIST EITHER!!! This to prevent that others 'steal'/'rip'/whatever your phone number.

For the phone list you can no longer send me a PM but you do this by E-MAIL ONLY on the following address:
quark0611[at]yahoo[dot]de where the words between the [] must be replaced by the signs in question.

Please note your phone number as follows
+ (country access code) (area code (for EU mostly without the 0)) (phone number)
like eg (fake number)
+1 012 1234567
+31 9 12345678
+49 135 12345678
+352 123456 (for those countries without an area code like Luxemburg)

DON'T FORGET: ONLY BY E-MAIL!

This also goes for those who's number is in my personal phone book.

And also state either following remarks
Text only (if you do not want to receive incoming calls)
Preferably text (if you prefer not to recieve incomming calls)
No preference (if you don't care to receive incoming calls)

If no preferences are stated, you can be annoyed with incoming calls, costing you (a lot of) €/$!

Any Q?
This thread is open for any questions.
REMEMBER, this is an OPEN forum, do NOT give phone numbers in this thread!

Normally I'm crazy enough to send a text to everyone to say the meeting will start in 'x' minutes. Only once!

Let the vote begin! (the Belgian government can learn from us ;))

Edit Piaf geeft de stand:

Wednes: IIIII IIIII
Thurs:
Others:
Don't know yet: I

Only people that are sure are mentioned!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Wednesday I think would be best. Don't really care what time, though I think bands start playing in a few stages that night, so probably just stick with somewhere between 1pm-5pm.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
Wednesday please. I say 16:00!

I'll send you my phone number tonight.

P.S.: What about the Wacken Soccer Tournament? It always took place at wednesday, but I haven't heard anything about it for 2010.

Edit: Now that I think of it.. you already have my number!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: