International Forum Meeting 2019

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Most years we've (un)officially had one and this year will not be an exception. I've made a private event on Facebook for it to gather all of my friends from everywhere, but I'm extending it to everyone here as well, so hopefully now I won't miss anyone.

Wednesday 31st July at 6pm, we'll meet at the Pole Sitting. We don't usually wander far from there. I have also invited my friends in Lagerstein and Christopher Bowes and his Plate of Beans. Both bands are playing earlier that day and you should come see them with me.

Last year I accidentally missed it because, long story short, a bunch of strangers I met earlier that day kept telling me "you look like...you need another beer". I'm making a promise to myself to not let that happen again. :p

Doc Rock

Master of the Wind einer Dirne
27 Jan. 2011
Göttingen
Most years we've (un)officially had one and this year will not be an exception. I've made a private event on Facebook for it to gather all of my friends from everywhere, but I'm extending it to everyone here as well, so hopefully now I won't miss anyone.

Wednesday 31st July at 6pm, we'll meet at the Pole Sitting. We don't usually wander far from there. I have also invited my friends in Lagerstein and Christopher Bowes and his Plate of Beans. Both bands are playing earlier that day and you should come see them with me.

Last year I accidentally missed it because, long story short, a bunch of strangers I met earlier that day kept telling me "you look like...you need another beer". I'm making a promise to myself to not let that happen again. :p

You have friends playing in Lagerstein and CBahPoB? They might come along? Call me intrigued! :)
I can bring some international guests as well. And beans.

Reaktionen: perfectmansions

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada

I'll be there for sure !

You know Christopher Bowes !?!
I love Gloryhammer so much, can't wait to see them again at Wacken !

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
You have friends playing in Lagerstein and CBahPoB? They might come along? Call me intrigued! :)
I can bring some international guests as well. And beans.

I had a group chat with them (Lagerstein) so they all know about it, and a few of them have marked themselves as "attending", so fingers crossed they don't have to do any more work after that. They do enjoy their boozing (obviously). :p

Hemmer

8 Okt. 2017
MN, USA
I might swing by as well. I've got a pretty sweet prosthetic running blade for a left leg so I tend to stand out (pun intended).

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
I do not; it's Phil I know (tall guy on the tuba). He was actually the original bass player for Lagerstein. He and Nathan actually bought my last drum kit for their first drummer when they just formed :ugly:

Ahh I see !
That's cool nonethelessy know a guy from the band.

Is it the drum kit from your picture?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
No, that's the one I bought after I sold the old one to them. Fun fact: I met Phil for the first time when I bought this kit. He was working as a piano teacher at the store.