In Flames, Masterplan, Soilwork!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

metal71

6 Dez. 2002
Las Vegas, USA
Website besuchen
Forgot one...

Another band I meant to include on my list of hopefuls:

DEATH ANGEL!

They've been playing about the west coast for a few months, and everything said has been great. Would be cool to see a classic 80's thrash band at WOA.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by konstrukt
Why do bands not play at home? I lived in Seattle 6 years and only saw Nevermore play there 2 times.

Probably because Jim and Warrell spend more time in Germany.

I think they're married to German girls...

I saw Voivod 3 years ago and thought they were boring...and Cradle of Filth were pretty bad...IMO

Archtur

2 Jan. 2003
www.sci.fi
This is just another bullshit rumour that both Voivod and Testament have been officially booked, but not announced
officially yet ????????

When more bands ?

Joel

31 Juli 2002
England
I saw Dark Tranquillity confirmed on the Century Media site?

In Flames/Soilwork is fucking great news two of my favorite bands saw them play together on the Retour To Remain.

:):)

Hope they is truth behind Arch Enemy/Testament and Co.

metal71

6 Dez. 2002
Las Vegas, USA
Website besuchen
Testament/Voivod

Originally posted by Archtur
This is just another bullshit rumour that both Voivod and Testament have been officially booked, but not announced
officially yet ????????

Actually, I started that 'rumor'. I just went to the Testament show in Las Vegas 3 weeks ago. I talked with Eric Peterson and Steve DiGiorgio of Testament, and both said they will be at Wacken this year. Peterson also mentioned Voivod.

Seems like a pretty good source to me.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
testament, arch enemy and opeth would kick ass!!
but the line up already kicks ASS!!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
oh yeah, i asked testament, email thing, still no reply. do you think testament would come?