!IMPORTANT SECURITY-INFORMATION – Thefts!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
[troll]
probably DM fans, that's why we have no DM this year : to prevent them from coming !
[/troll]

:D

@cyber999 : yeah, I know, fuck me ! :)

aragorn78ro

25 Juni 2009
2 Tickets for sale

Hello guys,

Unfortunately I cannot reach Wacken this year so I am selling my tickets at the official price (130 euro/ticket). You can contact me at aragorn78ro@yahoo.com or the same yahoo messenger adress.
Sorry not to be there but that's life.

Greetings.

13 Mai 2009
Istanbul / Turkei
This is an important topic.Last year at the Children of Bodom pit ,they stole my money (270 euro) lots of walltes on the ground at that time even some passports are stolen too.
I became a beggar there and some of the crowd give money for help so i could return to the airport.....
But sorry no one in the wacken crew helped me ,especially the lost and found section sux also the make a fun this shit.....
This year i wont be in the pit:)

Jordan

25 März 2009
Hello guys,

Unfortunately I cannot reach Wacken this year so I am selling my tickets at the official price (130 euro/ticket). You can contact me at aragorn78ro@yahoo.com or the same yahoo messenger adress.
Sorry not to be there but that's life.

Greetings.

oh damn, another guy who wanted some more DM and who cannot admit it.
so he has to find an excuse because he don't want to be called an emo-cock-sucker :(

(btw there's a section for that kind of stuff, no ?)
(btw, don't feel sorry, we don't even know you)
(btw, don't feel sorry, better feel lucky)

:D

Jordan

25 März 2009
This is an important topic.Last year at the Children of Bodom pit ,they stole my money (270 euro) lots of walltes on the ground at that time even some passports are stolen too.
I became a beggar there and some of the crowd give money for help so i could return to the airport.....
But sorry no one in the wacken crew helped me ,especially the lost and found section sux also the make a fun this shit.....
bad luck :(

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power

Lucky me was on the way to the hospital at this time. Never thought that could have advantages... :D

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
I avoid the pit mostly anyways and i think at wacken there are not so many mosh pits which is a good thing cos you can't relax in them... as for the thieving thing well its bee nso common in UK festivals its not something I worry about you jus have to be guarded. keep your passport an money with you always. if someone tries to put a hand in my pocket / bag etc I swear to god i will break their arm (10years martial arts training... i can break most peoples shit!), so I think that only 1 person will try to rob me an they will regret it!

In UK 2years ago on our campsite we had a groupd of thieves people had caught them sneaking around an everyone on the campsite was warning everyone about them but it was a big gang of skinheads about 12 of them. Then they robbed a good friend of mine stole £300 his clothes!!! an his smokes an beer. an they robbed the guys behind our tent so our camnpsite told the security / police an nothing was done. So we all got together about 40 of us an we went to their tents an demanded our stuff back or we where gonna kick the fuck outta them! Mostly that worked!