Immortal not split up....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jason

17 Juni 2003
..following is written on the Nuclearblast homepage:

"The rumours about the split of Immortal aren’t 100% correct.
In fact, IMMORTAL will simply take a long break, as the musicians need to rest a while after 12 months of excessive touring. In the meantime, both Abbath and Horgh will concentrate on their own projects. To start with, the debut album of Grimfist will probably be released in September on Candlelight records, with Horgh on drums. So folks, don’t worry, you know what “IMMORTAL” means ;)"

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
Originally posted by Jason
..following is written on the Nuclearblast homepage:

"The rumours about the split of Immortal aren’t 100% correct.
In fact, IMMORTAL will simply take a long break, as the musicians need to rest a while after 12 months of excessive touring. In the meantime, both Abbath and Horgh will concentrate on their own projects. To start with, the debut album of Grimfist will probably be released in September on Candlelight records, with Horgh on drums. So folks, don’t worry, you know what “IMMORTAL” means ;)"

Sounds like commercial trick to me...but who knows :).

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Immortal split up

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/

Norwegian black metallers IMMORTAL have reaffirmed their decision to break up, despite a statement from the band's record company yesterday indicating that the group were merely taking a long break.

The following is the latest update from the Nuclear Blast Records web site:

"Well, sad news… Although stated differently earlier as it seemed as if the band only wanted to take a long break, here's the 100% official news, directly from the band and management:

" 'After 13 years and 7 albums we have decided to stop working with IMMORTAL due to personal reasons. A great thanks to all our fans worldwide who helped us making IMMORTAL superb through all this time. Abbath, Demonaz, Horgh' "

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I bet the members of Immortal felt deeply affected by the events of September 11th, and they'll go to work for the Department of Homeland Security. :D

Shame to hear about that though...sounds like Nuclear Blast was holding out hope beyond hope...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Immortal Split Up Posted Tuesday, 22 July, 2003
Norwegian black metallers Immortal have split up, due to personal reasons. The band recorded seven albums in a 13-year career. So far, it’s not known what the various members of Immortal will be doing in the future.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
my fucking post says they have spilted...they other posts i could give a shit about...too fucknig bad you care to much about what i post

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Well, I have to read what you post, and so do a lot of other people. I find it extremely rude not to "give a shit about the other posts". This is no ego contest.

If you're in the company of five other persons, do you speak 90% of the time and ignore them the remaining 10%? I don't think you do. The same rules of common decency apply here. Or at least I imagined they did.