Im fucking stranded in london!!!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
What happend anyway ?

Last time I saw you you were leaving the ballroom in Hamburg and said that we were going to meet the next evening.

After that ... silence.

So what happend ?

<---curious

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
erm....well i didnt wake up till 1pm that day and then it was evident that i wouldnt be able to find u...and then i think we went back to the ballroom the next day and then expected to see u in there. but there was only sec pablo and brat and some other ppl there. after that me and andrew went on to another bar and then just crashed as i had to go flyin tommorow!

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
. after that me and andrew went on to another bar and then just crashed as i had to go flyin tommorow!
Was not there till 01:00 am, missed a nice party with 5 english drunkards. They told me everything about your sick english sexual practices.

:D:D:D

What was that about missing the plane ?

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
oh yeah well i went back for ther bus to lubeck and expected the bus to a regular service. then i found out that it was only twice a day and id fuckin missed it and also missed the train to lubeck and the next one was too late to get the plane so then i went off down to lubeck and managed to get my work place to get me another flight home. spent the night in the airport and then my folks got me a train tkt back to leeds today.

all in all was not a great experience :(

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Duncan told me this would happen :rolleyes:

But there was no way to reach you, so we thought you would be sleeping when we did not met you at the ballroom.

Try to see it this way, ...

it's a very METAL story to tell next year.

:D

with best regards (really)

<---me