I'm back..................temporarly.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I wanna thank everyone for their support through this tough time in my life.We do have renter's insurance(hopefully me & my mom can get mostly everything back).

As for those who don't know,my house was robbed about 5 weeks ago.I'm at my friend's Bev's place using her PC.My PC,my mom's jewelery(including her late mother's wedding ring),any money, & my camera was stolen(they even looked through my comic book boxes looking for cash).I'm still angry & I do want some sort of justice.I never want to feel violated like this ever again.

I WILL RETURN SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
hang in there Chris... but they will get there justice..one way or another....
really sucks they took important things from you (camera, ring..) 1 bright side...you are not hurt.. but it is really nasty...
hope you get all things back from the insurance company..
wish you strenght

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Winterslaap schrieb:
hang in there Chris... but they will get there justice..one way or another....
really sucks they took important things from you (camera, ring..) 1 bright side...you are not hurt.. but it is really nasty...
hope you get all things back from the insurance company..
wish you strenght

This girl speaks the truth. Welcoe back lad :D

And Hi Winter! been a while :p

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
If you guys need to contact me till I get a new PC,go through Catlash.She's been by my side through this thing & I don't know what I would've done without her.

She'll read to me your post over the phone.

If any of you want my phone # to keep in touch,ask her & she'll give it to ya(if you can make long distance international calls).

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
LooseCannon schrieb:
If you guys need to contact me till I get a new PC,go through Catlash.She's been by my side through this thing & I don't know what I would've done without her.

She'll read to me your post over the phone.

If any of you want my phone # to keep in touch,ask her & she'll give it to ya(if you can make long distance international calls).

really cool that you have your Cat by your side! keep on the gloves and hold on to her !!! in bad times you see who your real friends are! ;)