Illegal Substances ;-)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

To anybody who has been before, is it pretty easy to get hold of some cannabis at the festival, as I do not want to risk bringing it from the UK through customs.

Also, how leniant are the security about people smoking joints at the festival? Is it cool? Cheers.

G

hm.... when you come by car to the festival... well... there are some nice people with some nice dogs searching for some nice things... no idea about whats going on on the campground...

G

No problems with this on the campground.... smoke your joint and be happy! ;-)

G

Cool, will it be easy to buy from somebody once in the site?

G

@hellion
hey guy! if you dont wann abring your own stuff to the festival, you just have to look for some smokers, believe me there are lots ;-). if you ask them nice im sure they will invite you to smoke a joint with em. and ifyou cant see those poeple.....just follow the smell ;-)
cheers

G

I ideally want to find somebody to find about half oz to buy. DO u think there will be people dealing?

G

there are definitely poeple dealing! I was offered some pot last year. If you come through Hamburg you can also buy some there. Hamburg is the german drug city number one! you can get everything there. But be careful as hell when you approach Wacken, police is around everywhere.